Saturday 5 April 2014

reading






Have you thought how important reading is to the society. Today lm going to write about reading the news every day and the benefit of reading daily.
I’d like to mention some information that helps both listeners and readers to understand my point of view. I think that reading is the best way to relax. I believe also that reading works better and faster than other methods. Moreover I see also that reading is the best way to learn a language so we can learn English by just reading English newspaper every day, reading the news daily keep us in touch with the whole world. Newspaper is very useful because it summarize all the news in the other side of the world. You can have a quick look and know about something is happening now in the world.
As a student of course reading helps me in many ways, it will improve my education and keep my general culture in very high level so I always read some newspaper on my way to the college. The world is changing and developing at a very rapid pace we must keep reading such articles so as not to be out of this globalized world. I think that reading newspaper is a good way to unwind after heavy day.
Finally, it’s the time to read some news and let go with your thought and opinion. He, she, we and you have a point of view.  Believe me reading some news daily won’t hurt you besides its very useful and you will waste your time on something worth it. So go ahead and read some news!

see more 


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment