Thursday 29 May 2014

Ocoo

As busy as I am, I can NEVER do without my beauty vitamins! I have seen SUCH a change with them, and I know everyone can tell! It just makes you look healthier, and just overall more beautiful! It’s amazing.
I recently came across this amazing drink called Ocoo–it’s literally the most beautifying drink you can ever drink! It has amazing amounts of everything that needs to make you beautiful!

Vitamin A – for thicker hair
Vitamin C – for brighter, more radiant skin
Vitamin E – to help skin cells heal
Biotin – for serious hair growth
Zinc – helps fight acne and other skin disorders/irritations
Copper – repairs damaged skin
Selenium – helps heal damaged skin
Niacin – fights aging
and a ton other great beautifying ingredients!

Available at Galleries Lafayette in Dubai Mall 


No comments:

Post a Comment